Jetbuilt, a provider of web-based AV estimation and proposal software, has announced the release of its software’s international version. The software creates web-based AV proposals on Apple and PC platforms. The international version includes currency options, default tax rates by country and the ability to label tax fields (VAT, sales tax, labor tax, etc.). It uses English and includes products used in the global market.
“Part of our ethos is listening to our customers and giving them the tools they need to make their jobs easier. Our dealers are now spending 15 minutes to create a proposal that used to take three to four hours,” Paul Dexter, founder and designer of Jetbuilt, said in a statement. “Our users receive free updates every single week based on dealer input. The international version of the software is an evolution that our dealers requested. Jetbuilt’s mission is for dealers to spend less time building proposals and more time making money.”
Key features of the software include:
- Compatible with Apple and PC platforms
- Integrated dealer pricing managed via manufacturer authentication, by directly adding prices to a project, or uploading price sheets to JetBuilt for free data entry to the dealer account
- Dashboard to track pipeline, clients, proposal status and budgeting
- Allows access to team member’s progress
- Includes automated location-based sales-tax, integration with QuickBooks, budget tracking and auto data fill-ins
- Custom presentation tools
- Allows integrators to include their own labor and design rates, which can be recalled for subsequent proposals.
Over 25% of JetBuilt’s current customer base now falls under the category of international dealers.