Audio, video, and integration buying group ProSource announced that it has added 17 new members to the organization this week. Included in that number are two Power CI members who represent their largest customer integrators, generating a minimum of $4 million in annual sales. The rest are ProSource Custom Integrators that generate a minimum of $1 million in annual sales.
“Our select dealer authorization process allows us to identify and attract the strongest dealers serving consumers today,” Sherry Dantonio, director of membership at ProSource, said in a statement. “We are excited to welcome these members not only because of the benefits they receive, but because of the contributions they add to our collective group knowledge as the industry’s most comprehensive base of best practice education for dealers.”
The two new Power Custom Integrator members are JJ. Orion from Blaine, Minnesota, and Executive Electronics of Southwest Florida, Inc., located in Bonita Springs.
The list of 15 new CI members looks like this:
- Advanced ESI of Sarasota, Sarasota, FL
- Artisan Systems, Scottsdale, AZ
- AVID Home Theater, LLC, Danville, CA
- Bright Audio Video, Fort Mill, SC
- Chesapeake Systems Service, Inc. Annapolis Junction, MD
- Crown Audio Video, Dallas, TX
- EDSTS, LLC, Augusta, GA
- Hot Wired Audio Video, Denver, CA
- Liaison Home Automation, Mount Zion, IL
- Lifestyle Integrations, Inc., Westfield, IN
- Pacific Audio & Communications, Lihue, HI
- Sound Ideas Home Theater Design, Fort Worth, TX
- Superior Sight & Sound, Jacksonville, FL
- Treat Your Home, Charlotte, NC
- Ultra Fidelis, Wauwatosa, WI
ProSource said that in 2016, members will participate in the ProSource Summit at the Marriott World Center in Orlando, Florida. There, they will have the opportunity to hear from “industry leading speakers,” take part in educational sessions and interactive roundtables, and dive into topics focused on enhancing their business.
ProSource explained that it’s “industry-exclusive” Expert Warehouse program provides members a competitive business advantage with logistics and supply chain management.