With the deadline approaching for attendees to register for the second annual CEDIA Capital Summit, the event’s organizers announced that it has added an additional panelist to the lineup.
Intrepid Investment Bankers and Stiernberg Consulting announced that Kevin Duffy, President of Sound United and its holding company DEI Holdings, will join the panel for the Capital Summit. Prior to joining DEI, Duffy worked for ThinkTank Holdings LLC, and he has held executive posts at Clarion Corporation of America, Bain & Company, and Deloitte & Touché.
The rest of the panel looks like this:
- Paul Jacobs, President and CEO, Klipsch Group, Inc., designer, manufacturer and distributor of loudspeakers for audio, multi-media and home theater products for consumer and professional applications. Mr. Jacobs is also a 2014 inductee into the Dealerscope Hall of Fame.
- LeGrand Lewis, Chairman, weBoost, Inc. (formerly known as Wilson Electronics), designer and manufacturer of products that provide unparalleled cellular connectivity solutions for the car, home, workplace and machine-to-machine connections. Mr. Lewis is also Managing Director of Sorenson Capital, a Utah-based middle-market private equity firm that was founded in 2003.
- Itai Ben-Gal, CEO and Co-Founder, On Controls, a premier cloud-enabled automation system for professional integrators and winner of the 2014 CES Control Product of the Year. Mr. Ben-Gal is also a member of the Consumer Electronics Association Home and Technology Board.
- Gary Rabishaw, Managing Director and Head of Consumer & Professional Electronics practice, Intrepid Investment Bankers, a specialty investment bank that provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to middle-market companies across various industry sectors.
- John Stiernberg, President and Founder, Stiernberg Consulting, a firm providing business development services in three primary areas: Planning, Market Intelligence, and M&A advisory work.
- Adam Abramowitz, Senior Vice President and Co-Head of Consumer & Professional Electronics, Intrepid Investment Bankers.
A number of pressing topics and issues will be covered during the Capital Summit, including how the connected-home trend is driving investment in the sector, how companies are being valued in the current market, how traditional CEDIA companies are repositioning themselves in the changing market, and what emerging technologies are on the radar for investment.
The Capital Summit @CEDIA EXPO will take place on Wednesday, October 14 at 2:30 p.m. in the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, Room C140. Registered Summit attendees will also have full access to the annual keynote, networking reception, and exhibit floor. For a complete schedule, click here. To register for the event, click here.