YI Technology (YI), a maker of advanced artificial intelligence (AI), Edge Computing cameras and software, has announced the launch of the YI Home Camera 1080p now featuring advanced AI technology. The new smart security camera has been upgraded to offer human detection.
Powered by YI’s proprietary integrated SensLab chip, YI Home Camera 1080p can detect humans in motion at up to 20 frames per second and sends faster activity alerts to the user. This speed means the camera is able to detect a running person. Human detection is a Neural Network-based AI feature which users can enable from the Smart Detection settings page of their YI Home app. When a human figure is detected by the camera, a push notification is sent to the user’s phone. On the Alerts page of the app, the clip entry will also show the “Human Detected” tag.
“The upgraded YI Home smart camera is an essential, AI-powered indoor guardian that secures homes and businesses,” said Gaurang Shah, Chief Operating Officer, YI Technology. “The new technology provides the most innovative safety solution that accurately notifies users about activity happening in and around their property, at the most affordable price. It is truly a top-of-the-line security experience.”
YI Home 1080p Specifications
- Human detection at up to 20 fps with Artificial Intelligence
- Non-invasive, enhanced night vision
- Adjustable alert frequency
- Bi-directional audio to always stay connected
- YI Cloud storage with free basic plan
- Certified compatibility with Alexa (Echo Show)
- Built-in support for 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi Band
- Optional 24/7 emergency response